FUNDAMENTALS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- COURSE NAME:FUNDAMENTALS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE
- REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
- ENTRY LEVEL: All levels, basic numeracy and literacy.
- MINIMUM TIME: 2 Hours +
- PASS RATE: Required 80%, unlimited re-take.
- EXAM TYPE: Online QUIZ, True/False and Match.
- CERTIFICATE: Instant download on completion.
1.NATURE OF A PROJECT
- Organisation – Business Departments
- What Are the Functions of Organisation in Business?
- Business Resources
- Role of management
- Responsibilities of Managers and Employees
2.NATURE AND APPLICATION OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- What is management.
- Planning Process.
- Organising functions of management
- Leading as a Management Function
- Control Functions in an Organisation.
- Accountable or responsible?
3.TYPES OF STRUCTURES THAT ARE FOUND IN A PROJECT ENVIRONMENT
- Decision making
- Communication tasks.
- Importance of trust.
- Coordinating tasks
- Delegating Tasks
- Evaluation Process
4. APPLICATION OF ORGANISATION STRUCTURES IN A PROJECT ENVIRONMENT.
- What is Decision Making?
- Definitions of Decision-making .
- Characteristics of Decision Making.
- Advantages of Decision Making.
- Steps Involved In Decision Making Process.
- Why Rational and Right Decisions Are Not Possible?
- Reasons Why Rational and Right Decisions May Not Be Possible?
- Relationship Between Planning and Decision-making.
5.MAJOR PROCESSESS AND ACTIVITIES REQUIRED TO MANAGE A PROJECT.
- Functions of management in a organisation.
- The Importance of Organisational Structure.
- Level of Management.