MAIL CYBER SECURITY: EMAIL SPAMMING AND COMPLIANCE
- COURSE NAME:MAIL CYBER SECURITY: EMAIL SPAMMING AND COMPLIANCE
- REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
- ENTRY LEVEL: All levels, basic numeracy and literacy.
- MINIMUM TIME: 2 Hours +
- PASS RATE: Required 80%, unlimited re-take.
- EXAM TYPE: Online QUIZ, True/False and Match.
- CERTIFICATE: Instant download on completion.
The most effective way to protect your company’s information is to institute a company-wide security awareness training program that will get everyone up to speed on what to do and what not to do. Make certain than your staff is not your weakest link in maintain the security of your firm’s data and servers.
Security awareness training is ongoing education that provides employees relevant information and tests of their cyber-awareness by covering all aspects of data security and regulatory compliance. It is a proven way of changing risky employee IT behaviors that can lead to security compromises—including financial, intellectual property, customer trust and other major data losses—and increases businesses’ resilience against attacks.
These may include how to avoid phishing and other types of social engineering cyber attacks, spot potential malware behaviors, report possible security threats, follow company IT policies and best practices, and adhere to any applicable data privacy and compliance regulations (GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc.)
- WHAT IS SPAM
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SPAM
- WHY DO I GET SPAM EMAILS
- SPAM vs PHISHING
- HOW DO I STOP SPAM
2. EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMERS.
- COMMON REASONS TO USE EMAIL
- PURPOSE OF EMAIL
- CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENTS?
- HOW CAN AN EMAIL DISCLAIMER PROTECT YOU?
- IS AN EMAIL DISCLAIMER LEGALLY BINDING?
- GDPR COMPLIANCE
- EUROPEAN COMPANIES
- COMPLIANCE – UNITED STATES
- WHAT DOES THE LAY
Access to course:
WHAT YOU GET
Online Quizes (True/False + Multiple Choice)
Download in PDF on completion