SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING COURSE
- COURSE NAME:SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING COURSE
- REQUIREMENTS: Computer and Internet.
- ENTRY LEVEL: All levels, basic numeracy and literacy.
- MINIMUM TIME: 2 Hours +
- PASS RATE: Required 80%, unlimited re-take.
- EXAM TYPE: Online QUIZ, True/False and Match.
- CERTIFICATE: Instant download on completion.
The Health and Safety Representative Course is the ideal way to ensure that your occupation health representative fully understand their objectives and statutory requirements. Every representative in this field has rights, powers, functions and duties that must be understood and implemented.
This course ensures efficiency and understanding of duties and obligations for this position. Attendees will have a greater understanding of SHE requirements and responsibilities according to the OHS Act. Implementing and monitoring various legislative procedures that promote and manage SHE related incidents, is also taught. Attendees will learn skills to identify.
1. LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS
- INDUCTION – LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS
- GENERAL DUTIES OF THE WORKER
- PURPOSE AND SELECTION OF THE OHS COMMITTEE
- IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY PROCEDURES IN THE WORKPLACE
- VARIOUS ACTS – FOR BACKGROUND ONLY
2. IDENTIFY HAZARDS
- IDENTIFY HAZARDS
- CONDUCT WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS
- IDENTIFY RISK PROFILES
- COLOR CODING AND DEMARCATION
3. EVALUATE AND REPORT HAZARDS
- ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE
- THE IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR ROLE
- WHAT SHOULD BE LOOKED AT AS THE CAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT?
- HOW ARE THE FACTS COLLECTED?
- MAKING THE ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSIONS
4. APPLY PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- HAZARD CONTROL PROGRAM
- WAYS TO CONTROL A HAZARD
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROLS
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AS A HAZARD CONTROL METHODS
- HOW DO YOU DESIGN A TRAINING PROGRAM?
- WHAT SHOULD YOU REPORT AND INVESTIGATE IN CASE AN ACCIDENT OCCURS?
- HOW DO YOU PROMOTE EMPLOYEE INVOLVEMENT IN HEALTH AND SAFETY PROGRAMS?
- EVACUATIONS PROCEDURES 4.8 EVACUATIONS PROCEDURES
5. GENERAL MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
- HOW YOUR H&S COMMITTEE WILL WORK
- RESOURCES FOR REPRESENTATIVES AND COMMITTEES
- PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW IN AN INCIDENT
Access to course:
WHAT YOU GET
Online Quizes (True/False + Multiple Choice)
Download in PDF on completion